#1 Process Mapping course: The step by step guide to deploying these highly effective process mapping techniques
Mapping and improving your organisation’s processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to map, analyse and improve these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation’s processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of mapping, analysing and improving your processes. We will cover:
– What is Lean Six Sigma?
– What are the concepts of process maps and process mapping?
– Swim Lane maps.
– SIPOC maps.
– Value Streams maps.
– Time Value maps.
– Value Add Charts.
– Spaghetti Diagrams.
We will approach these by understanding what the tool is, how to deploy the tool and then give a LIVE demonstration of the tool in action. This will ensure you grasp the need for the tool well enough to be able to deploy it effectively within your organisation / projects.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to map out their processes
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering these tools