#1 Organizational Culture Change course: The step by step guide to reforming your company’s culture for the better
Trying to make changes in a culture that is negative, toxic or has stagnated is virtually impossible, therefore some work on that culture needs to take place first. Organizational culture is the backbone of every company – and this culture spans from a company’s people through to its processes. This course will identify the steps to follow and tools to deliver the change your company needs.
In this course you will learn the following:
– The fundamentals of culture change (the what and the why).
– The tools you need to change a culture (8 tool methodology).
– Demonstrations of these tools and interactive examples of when to deploy them.
– When to use the tools for what effect (short, medium and long term).
– How to approach culture change (process to follow, case study to replicate).
– How to embed a new mind-set that is pro change!
Having the ability to change organizational culture is a skill highly in demand in today’s workplace. As organizations grow, they often fail to effectively change their organisational cultures alongside this growth, resulting in people feeling left behind, disenfranchised and resistant to change. We want to shift culture within our organisations to one which embraces change, is positive about new approaches being deployed and is collaborative across the board.
This course will give you the ability to change your organizational culture for the better, today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence