Life Coach Training, Health Coach Training, Sports Coaching, Nutrition, Welness Coach, Fitness Coach, Athletic Coaching
Master Course in Life Coach, Health Coach & Sports Coaching
Life coaching: what is it?
A Life Coach helps clients achieve a desired result (or multiple outcomes) over a period of time. It’s been around for awhile, but it’s become increasingly popular in recent years, among businesses and individuals alike, as a way to help people make desired changes, achieve more balance, feel fulfilled, and get more satisfied in their lives.
The health coach:
Health Coaches help people change their behavior. By supporting the client or patient, we help them set goals, uncover values & strengths, and access intrinsic motivations to develop sustainable healthy behaviors.
Training as a Health Coach can elevate your level of care, whether you’re a Health Care Provider or an independent Health Coach.
Sports coaching :
A sports coach develops his trainees’ abilities in their particular field, whether it’s life, business, health, career, or sports. The importance of sports activities nowadays is driving the growth of coaching careers. Players today enjoy the same status as movie stars, so their support staff like coaches and physical trainers have automatically gained a lot of power.
The five major topics I want to cover in this master’s course are:
1. Life coaching, health coaching, and sports coaching: introduction and importance
2. Life coaches, health coaches, and sports coaches: roles and skills
3. The benefits of life coaching and how do I get started?
4. What’s the process of becoming a health and wellness coach?
5. What makes a good sports coach? What’s the best way to become a sports coach?
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Students of Healthcare, Counseling and Guidance, Pyschology, Leadership and Interested learners to learn about the concetps of Life Coach, Health Coach & Sports Coaching