#1 Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course: Learn how to deploy this highly effective methodology and improve your business
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in today’s workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This Yellow Belt course will develop your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, enabling you to deliver full end to end projects using this methodology. In this course we will cover:
– Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
– Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
– Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
– The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
– The DMAIC end to end project management process: The bulk of the course will show you how to identify, build and deliver successful projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology, and how to ensure you maximise its benefits!
– Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to deliver project support or full end to end projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this tool