#1 FMEA course: The step by step guide to deploying the highly effective FMEA tool to root cause your biggest problems
The FMEA (Failure, Modes, Effects, Analysis) tool is by far one of the best root cause analysis tools out there. As a tool, you can deploy this in both a reactive and proactive way. You can use it to identify what has gone wrong, why it has gone wrong and what potentially you could do to fix this for the longer term. Equally, if you are looking to build out a new process or reengineer and existing one and you want to know what COULD go wrong, the FMEA can do just this.
Therefore, this could will educate you on how to use this tool effectively in a range of scenarios. In this course, we will cover:
– The fundamentals of the FMEA (what the FMEA is, its purpose and importance etc.)
– What root cause analysis is.
– How and when you should use the tool.
– A breakdown of each section of the tool and how to deploy them.
– The overall process of how to build, deploy and implement the findings from an FMEA.
– Real life examples of how I have deployed FMEAs in multiple industries and businesses.
At the end of this course, you will be able to effectively deploy this fantastic tool in organisations large and small, in services and manufacturing, in your team and across your business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to reduce errors and issues
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as root cause analysis is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this tool